About The Project
Janne Vainio and Jane Moilanen – two seasoned managers and digital forerunners came to Loop4 with an interesting idea: what if all candidates in the recruiting process were pre-tested online? Why not using the test results to generate career recommendations, as well as actually point to matching open positions on the market? Why not letting candidates to create a digital visit card, which is based on high quality psychological test results generated by a neutral third party? How about connecting recruiters and candidates through innovative recruitment processes? As they have years of experience in executive management positions, they understand the time and effort it takes for companies to find the most suitable candidates. And this is how Mazhr started and they needed our help to extend their tech capabilities and speed up the process of bringing new web services to the market.
Building an online platform in the human resource (HR) industry has never been a quick task. No matter how fast technology is advancing, HR is still considered very traditional: it’s mostly the interactions between human and human with very limited applications of technology.
The main challenges for the team are further developing the platform from their existing MVP and the ability to add more features over time. In the beginning, the team’s focus was building a recruitment tool but quickly shifted towards a holistic lifelong career advisor after talking with hundreds of customers. The upgraded platform would help the team convince more companies and job-seekers to use the service. In other words, this required Loop4 team to quickly make adjustments in both front-end and back-end without compromising the simplicity in design and a smooth UX for users.
Even though Loop4 stepped in on such a short notice, within several months, we were able to deliver a complete solution with new features that covers all aspects including layout design, database design and web development. Over time more features have been added (i.e. a new web application for corporate users), and a mobile app was created (for both iOS & Android). A Loop4 consultant also serves as Mazhr’s CTO and both teams are very happy to expand our partnership with extended development and management.
To highlight a few features that we developed for Mazhr:
- A user-friendly dashboard: An all-in-one dashboard that allows a seamless management of all functions. The dashboard was created to help individuals to easily review their profiles, search and update jobs, purchase tests and coaching services online.
- Mazhr card: The dynamic shareable card that helps users show potentials and competences, which are verified by third parties, to their networks which cannot be done by traditional resumes.
- Real-time update: Both web and app versions work seamlessly together, all the info is updated in real time and applications can be used crisscross.
- Career development test: Users can find their own strengths by purchasing online and perform high-quality third-party psychological tests, which are designed by Cut-e GmbH, a world-leading recruitment and HR development and certified psychologists.
- Job search made easy: Users can browse thousands of vacancies using various filters: location, interests, profile, etc.
- Personal coaching is only a few clicks away: Users can seek help directly from professional coaches. Coaching service is what makes Mazhr a true career advisor.
- And of course, some advanced features: We baked in some useful features, making the platform ready for future expansion, like high-quality automatic parsing of CVs and one-click communication between recruiters and candidates.