LOOP4 IT SERVICES OY (“Loop4”, “we”, “us”)
Business ID: 2764419-9
Street address: Silmukka 4, 02700 Kauniainen, Finland
tel.: +358 40 1825 040
Got a question about data protection at Loop4? Drop us a line at guido.kohl[at]loop4.com and we’ll get back to you.
3. What is this policy for?
- apply for a job at Loop4,
- are our client, business partner or a representative of either,
- are not (yet) our client but receive marketing communication from us,
- or visit our website.
4. What data do we collect and how do we use it?
a) Recruitment candidates
If you apply for a job at Loop4, we’ll collect the following information about you:
- Your name and contact information
- Professional interests and skills
- Where you would like to work
- Link to your LinkedIn profile
- Cover letter, CV and other files/information that you personally wish to send us
- Data relevant for processing the application as obtained during discussions, interviews and other communication between Loop4 and you
We use this data only for the purposes of processing your application and communicating with you during our recruitment process. We do not share your information with anyone else, unless it is expressly required by applicable laws or requests by public authorities.
b) Clients, partners and other contacts
If you are an existing Loop4 client, requested a contact regarding new business opportunities or have subscribed to our newsletter, we collect and process the following data to be able to keep in touch with you:
- Name, title, and contact information
- Information on your organization and your position in it
- Your request and communication with Loop4 and the necessary information and notes concerning such contacts between you and Loop4 (such as services ordered and provided, billing information, information on meetings and communication between you and Loop4).
- Information on newsletter, marketing, event or invitation concerning you
- Data created based on the above described data we already have.
We obtain this data when you send contact requests to us (e.g. sending us a contact form), by receiving the data from a reliable public source such as public company databases, or in the context of our services to you or your dealings with us (e.g. contact details to communicate with you about our existing client relationship).
We use this data for
- Managing the business relationship between you and Loop4
- Processing requests sent to us, providing our services and pursuing the legitimate interests of Loop4 related to such request and services
- Promoting our services, communicating with you and sending newsletters you have subscribed to
- Analyzing, planning and improving our operations
Your data is not shared with any other parties outside of Loop4, unless expressly required by applicable laws or public authorities. We may also share your data to our trusted partners if processing your request or provision of our services requires us to do so. Loop4 has a legitimate interest to process the above listed personal data for the purposes described above. This interest is based on your connection with us and concerns e.g. your position in a company related to us or your direct request to us.
5. How long do we store your data?
If you apply for a job at Loop4, we may store the data collected in connection with the application process for 3 years from the date of last contact with you. If you wish, we may also store your data for a longer period in order to get in touch with you about future opportunities.
If you or your company is a client of Loop4, we may process your data as long as the client relationship is in force and for a maximum of 5 years thereafter.
If you receive marketing communications from us, we may process your data until you inform us that you do not want to be in our marketing list anymore.
6. What are your rights?
You can at any time ask us to:
- confirm if we process any personal data related to you and to deliver an electronic copy of such data,
- correct any inaccurate personal data related to you,
- erase any personal data related to you,
- restrict our processing of any personal data related to you, and
- stop processing any personal data related to you due to personal reasons.
If you disagree with our decision in relation to your request or you think your rights have not been respected, you can always contact us. If you wish to file a complaint regarding processing of personal data, you may contact the Data Protection Ombudsman’s office as instructed at www.tietosuoja.fi.
7. Information Security
We consider all personal data we collect to be confidential. Your data can only be accessed by the Loop4 employees or our group company employees when it is necessary for them to perform their work related to your data.
The network and equipment of Loop4 and its partners have been secured by using appropriate measures to protect the personal data against unauthorised access and accidental or unlawful destruction, alteration, disclosure, transfer or other unlawful forms of processing.
We may outsource our processing of personal data to external service providers. In such events we enter into appropriate agreements with the providers in order to ensure that your personal data is processed confidentially and in accordance with this Privacy Notice and any applicable laws.